Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid holidays, Paid vacation, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
Emergency Restoration and Contracting is an 18-year-old locally owned and operated restoration and contracting company.
We are now hiring an Office Manager with a strong accounting background. You would be managing the staff in our small office.
No degree is required for this position.
We offer full-time benefits, including:
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vacation pay
• Holiday pay
As the Office Manager you can expect to:
• Conduct month-end close journal entries without supervision.
• Maintain capital lease and monthly payment schedules.
• Ready journal entries and account reconciliations, including cash, prepaid expenses, and payroll.
• Update and maintain general ledger.
• Quickbooks Pro Experience
• Must have knowledge of accounts payable and accounts receivable.
• Must have worker’s compensation knowledge.
• Must be a self-driven motivator who takes initiative on projects with a strong ability to understand and solve challenges.
• Must have the ability to effectively communicate with staff, clients, and customers.
Fill out your information, attach your resume, and click "Apply now" to apply today.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.